EnBio EL hydraulic fluids have been formulated to meet the needs of your facility and your elevator. Our synthetic blends will last longer, improve hydraulic system efficiency, will not leave stains if spilled, does not create an odor, and will help attain energy and maintenance cycle savings. The added benefit with EnBio products is they also achieve a near zero toxicity footprint, protecting plants, animal life and water supplies. Welcome to the next generation of high-performance hydraulic fluids.
Biodegradable chemistry – Will not form sludge, varnish or deposits on cylinders and valves. Will alleviate deposits left by other fluids. OECD 301B/301F, Readily Biodegradable.
Soluble in water applications – Will not form streaks or emulsion, which protects wildlife, food supplies, and habitats from ecosystem damage due to leaks and spills.
No odor – Will not create an odor at any operating temperature.
Fire Resistant – An anhydrous water-soluble fluid with high flash and fire points that make the fluid fire resistant.
Easy spill cleanup – Simple washing procedure eliminates need for costly hazmat operations.
Runs cooler – Wide operating temperature range with a high viscosity index.
Enhances system performance – Fluid will not shear (does not break down with use), sludge or varnish, and has outstanding anti-wear performance. EnBio also operates at lower temperatures that equal longer parts life, including seals and hoses.
Lower maintenance cost and down time – Extended fluid life equals longer cycles between changeovers and less need to make valve adjustments due to viscosity stability.
Lower energy consumption – No shearing or oxidation allows for consistent fluid viscosity and no need to increase energy for maintaining elevator speed.
EnBio EL can be used in all hydraulic elevator and escalator systems and has received approval from many OEMs. Please contact us to learn more about our OEM partners and converting to EnBio. You can also read about EnBio in the April 2018 issue of Elevator World Magazine.
What are the costs associated with hydraulic fluid
There are a number of costs associated with hydraulic fluid use in elevators. When it comes to using EnBio, there are cost reductions across all areas.
• Competitively priced against environmentally-aware products.
• EnBio lasts 2 to 4 times longer, so less fluid needs to be purchased each year.
• No shearing and the best anti-wear package results in less “wear and tear” on equipment and better overall machine performance.
• EnBio’s chemistry will remove sludge buildup from previous fluids, which can improve efficiency and equipment service life.
• Higher viscosity index and lower coefficient of friction means lower energy consumption.
• Greater system pressure stability means fewer hose blows and less fluid loss.
• Fewer maintenance issues reduce labor costs.
• Consistent viscosity leads to smoother ride, which creates more satisfied users.
• Being non-toxic means spills can be washed away quickly and do not require time consuming cleanup.
• Spills will not stain concrete or create an odor, which results in a cleaner environment.
All of these can add up to thousands of dollars in savings each year. Don’t take our word for it, click here to read testimonials from customers that have made the switch.
You can receive a free annual cost savings estimate based on your specific facility and equipment by emailing our staff here.
Ahead of the competition in all key areas
See the EnBio Difference in this Comparative Spill test